PAT Retirement Seminar - May 18, 2017, 4:30 PM @ PAT Office, 345 NE 8th Ave., Portland, OR 97232
TOPICS for May 18th:
PERS and OPSRP Retirement Plans:
How Does My Pension Work: Tier I, II, and OPSRP
What Is Going On In Salem?
What Would the Proposed Changes Do?
Is There Anything I can Do?
"Degrees Not Debts" - Student Loan Forgiveness Presentation @ PAT - Thurs., April 27, 2017 - (4:30 - 7:00 PM) @ PAT Office
Portland Association of Teachers, 345 NE 8th Ave., Portland, OR 97232
Do you have outstanding student loan debt? Please join us to learn about your options to manage or erase them.
Participants will learn about:
• Federal Loan Forgiveness Programs (Teacher Loan, Perkins Loan, & the Public Service Loan Programs)
• Basic financial essentials and financial planning
This event is free to all PAT members. A light dinner will be served
Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program
Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Income Driven Repayment Program
This area is a resource for you, to help you get involved with our union and find answers to your questions.
- Check out our calendar to find out about upcoming events, committee meetings, Representative Assemblies, and more.
- You can find materials and information from past Representative Assemblies, including slides to use at PAT meetings at your building, in the Rep Materials tab.
- To read your complete contract, salary schedule, current MOU's and MOA's, and more, look under Know Your Contract.
- Look under Forms to find membership, sick leave bank, workload, and contract exception forms.