Elected Positions in PAT Leadership
All active PAT members are eligible to run for election to PAT positions. Elected positions include a president, a vice president, a secretary, and a treasurer, as well as nine executive board directors. PAT member also elect 3 OEA Board directors, delegates to the OEA RA, and delegates to the NEA RA.
- The PAT Nominations and Elections Handbook includes terms of office, campaign activities rules, and balloting procedures for PAT elected positions.
- Letter to All Members regarding PAT Elections 10.16.2019
- 2019-2020 Nomination Form and Word Count
Building Representative Elections
Each spring, every site elects PAT Building Representatives. All active PAT members are eligible to run to be a Building Rep. Each site is entitled to one Rep per every nine members.
Our building elections are how we ensure that reps at each site are trusted, respected leaders. To run be a Rep for your site, let you your current Head Rep know you are interested. Each site should create a ballot and hold an election at a 10-minute meeting before the end of the year.
- How to Hold a Building Rep Election
- Electronic Form to Report Building Election Results
- Printable Form to report Building Election Results
- PAT Building Representative Responsibilities
- Ways to Organize Your Site
- Blank Ballot Template