This year, we had an amazing number of qualified candidates for the PAT Members' Scholarship. Thanks to everyone who applied, and congratulations to the recipients for 2015-16 each of whom will receive a $1,000 scholarship:
- Joel Biamont, son of Timothy Biamont who works at Franklin High School;
- Katrina Tabor, daughter of Kathleen Tabor who works at Abernethy Elementary;
- Talya Holenstein, daughter of John Holenstein who works at Woodlawn Elementary;
- Clara Wolff, daughter of Kathryn Wolff who works at Wilson High School;
- Regina Logan, daughter of Debra Fuller who works at Benson High School and Maplewood Elementary;
- Olivia Gabriel, daughter of Leanne Gabriel who works at Franklin High School;
Do you like this post?