November RA Agenda
- PAT Elections:
- Proposed Bylaws Amendment
- Post Election Issues: Legal Guidance
- OEA Foundation:
- Promising Practice Grant Application
- Slides for your 10-Minute Meeting at your site
- December Checklist
Thanks to those who made it to the October RA! Here are the materials to bring back to you building:
- Know Your Paycheck slides
- Safety Update from the Advocacy Committee:
- Barraging Brief 10.20
- Measure 97 Events Reproducible: Please volunteer and get half your members to join you!
- PAT Voters' Guide
- Salary Grievance Form
- Mother Friendly Workplace Information
- Oregon v Federal Law Supporting Breastfeeding Mothers
- Slides for your 10 minute meeting
- On-line Signup form for all of PAT's Measure 97 events
Our next RA is Wednesday, November 30. Please review the Proposed Bylaws Amendment, which we will vote on at the November RA.
It was great seeing many of you at the RA yesterday! Here are some materials for you to use in your building:
- Slides and a script you can you for your next 10-minute meeting
- Link to sign up for any of our upcoming Measure 97 events
If you would like me or another PAT leader to come to your meeting to talk about Measure 97, please let me know when. We would love to come out.
Thank you for being a leader in your building, and for all you do to advocate for schools, students, and teachers.
Thank you so much for those of you who were able to be with us for our Membership Meeting and first RA.
Here are the materials from the RA Meeting:
If no one from your school was able to attend today, your materials will be ponied to your site.
Best of luck as you begin your school year!