This Wednesday, January 25 at 4:30pm, PAT will be hosting a
Retirement/ Financial Planning Seminar, focused on educators who are new(ish) to PERS. (Although you don't have to be new in order to attend!) This seminar is dedicated to financial wellbeing and planning for the future, led by veteran financial advisor Ed Foster. Topics for this seminar include:
- How does your state-sponsored retirement plan work?
- Where does the I.A.P. account fit in?
- How much money do you need to retire anyway?
- What happens if you change careers?
- What can you do to maximize your retirement savings?
- PERS? OPSRP? 403b? TSA? IRA? What do these all mean?!
(*These retirement seminars are a benefit of PAT membership, and only available for PAT members. Not a member yet? Join here!)