The PAT PAC (Political Action Committee) is proud to endorse the following candidates in the November 2020 General Election:
Oregon State Legislature
HD 33: Maxine Dexter
HD 36: Lisa Reynolds
HD 46: Khanh Pham
SD 21: Kathleen Taylor
Portland City Council Position 4: Chloe Eudaly
Metro Council District 5: Mary Nolan
The OEA PAC is proud to endorse the following candidates for state-wide races:
Oregon Secretary of State: Shemia Fagan
Oregon State Treasurer: Tobias Reed
Oregon Attorney General: Ellen Rosenblum
PAT Ballot Measure Endorsements
PAT is proud to endorse the following ballot measures on the November ballot which all play a part in building a more just, sustainable, and supportive city.
- Preschool for All Measure 26-214 has merged with the Universal Preschool for All campaign. The combined package will tax high earners in order to provide preschool for all 3- and 4-year-olds in Multnomah County. The plan will also guarantee a living wage for all preschool teachers and assistants, and gives them the right to unionize.
- Multnomah County Library Bond Measure 26-211 will expand and modernize the library branches in the neighborhoods that need them most, and build a new flagship library in East County.
- Portland Schools Bond: Measure 26-215 will invest in our schools with funds to modernize Jefferson High School, create the new Center for Black Student Excellence, update curriculum resources, and make needed safety and accessibility improvements.
- Let’s Get Moving: Metro Bond Measure 26-218 will improve 17 of our most dangerous and congested roadways, greatly improve public transit options, address climate and equity priorities, and provide free youth passes for everyone under 18.
- Portland Parks Levy Measure 26-213 will maintain our parks and natural areas and restore vital recreation services and community center offerings, while maintaining jobs.
- The Real Police Accountability Measure 26-217will give our community a voice in police use-of-force incidents, ensuring that police live up to our community values.