Join OEA member leaders of all levels of experience from across the state for an ongoing series of learning leadership opportunities. All courses are presented by OEA staff on Zoom on Wednesdays from 4:30-5:30 PM. Register HERE
- April 28, Identifying Organizing Issues: Members aren't apathetic! Learn how to ask the right questions and take action in a meaningful way.
- May 12, Conflict Styles and Conflict Resolution: Identify how you behave during conflict and recognize conflict styles in others. Use this knowledge to analyze and understand conflict resolution strategies.
- May 26, Listening, Asking Questions, and the Collaborative Approach to Problem Solving: An experienced leader knows how to listen deeply, asks open-ended questions, and uses problem solving strategies that ensure all voices are heard.
- June 2, Becoming an Anti-Racist Educator: Learn actionable strategies to stand up for your students and colleagues, and advocate for equitable outcomes for all!
- March 31, The Power of First Impressions: Learn best practices in engaging with members for the first time, and hone skills for presenting or leading a meeting in front of a group.
- April 14, Internal Relational Organizing: Understand the process of relationship building and its role in organizing and mobilizing members to take action.
Do you like this post?