Building Representative Elections
Each spring, every site elects PAT Building Representatives. All active PAT members are eligible to run to be a Building Rep. Each site is entitled to one Rep per every nine members.
Our building elections are how we ensure that reps at each site are trusted and respected leaders. To run be a Rep for your site, let your current Head Rep know you are interested. Each site should create a ballot and hold their election before the May RA.
- How to Hold a Building Rep Election
- Instructions for Creating Your Ballot, and Ballot Template
- Link to Report Results of Your Building Rep Election
- PAT Building Representative Responsibilities
Elected Positions in PAT Leadership
All active PAT members are eligible to run for election to PAT positions. Elected positions include a president, a vice president, a secretary, and a treasurer, as well as nine executive board directors. PAT members also elect 3 OEA Board directors, delegates to the OEA RA, and delegates to the NEA RA.
- Letter to All Members- Notice of Interim Election for Executive Board (4-6-2022)
- Executive Board- Interim Election- Nomination Form
- The PAT Nominations and Elections Handbook (10-6-21) includes terms of office, campaign activities rules, and balloting procedures for PAT elected positions.