Run for a PAT Elected Position! (Eboard, OEA RA, & NEA RA)
PAT’s General Election is now open. The positions open for nominations include:
- PAT Executive Board Directors (4 positions)
- PAT Delegates to the OEA RA (approx. 30 positions)
- PAT Delegates to the NEA RA (approx. 28 positions)
Nominations CLOSE at 7:00pm on Wednesday, December 14, at the December Rep Assembly.
How to Nominate Yourself for a Position:
- Nomination Form: for ALL positions (Executive Board, OEA RA, and NEA RA positions); email form to [email protected] by 7pm on 12/14/22
- Quick Online Sign-Up Form for OEA RA positions only; sign up by 7pm on 12/14/22
Learn more about the responsibilities of these positions here: Executive Board Director, Delegates to the OEA RA, Delegates to the NEA RA
PAT is a democratic organization, and our leaders are elected by you and all our members. Any PAT member in good standing may run for elected position. (But you can become a member HERE in order to run, and to vote, in the election.)
For more information, you can refer to the Nomination Letter to All Members and the PAT Nominations and Elections Handbook.