Substitute PAT members have the opportunity to shape our union and participate with other substitute and full time educators to organize inside our union and in our communities for quality public schools for all.
Not a member of PAT? Click HERE to Join PAT now!
Take a look at the Contract to become familiar with your rights.
- Next Substitute Committee Meeting: Monday, 10/17 from 4:30-6:30 PM at the PAT Headquarters (345 NE 8th Ave). Come eat, drink, and chat with substitutes and get involved in making our union strong! Here’s the agenda for the next meeting.
- The district will be offering another paid professional training day on "Building Your Guest Teacher Toolkit" on Friday 10/14 for substitute educators. If you didn’t attend the last one, you can register through Pepper here.
- Earn an additional $50 per day/ $35 half-day incentive pay if you work at one of the following schools:
- SE: Grout, Harrison Park, Kelly, Kellogg, Lane, Lent, Sellwood
- NE: Beaumont, Faubion, Rigler, Roseway Heights, Sabin, Scott, Vernon
- N: Beach, Cesar Chavez, Chief Joseph, George, Harriet Tubman, James John, Jefferson, Ockley Green, Rosa Parks, Roosevelt, Sitton,
- If you are applying to renew a teaching license from 01/01/2022 through 12/31/2023, educators are not required to report Professional Development Units (PDUs) to TSPC to renew or reinstate a license. For more information on this waiver, click here.
- Did you know you get a sick day as a substitute for every 17.7 days you work? If you need to take a sick day, whether or not you had to cancel a job on Absence Management, fill out this form.
Do you like this post?