OEA is holding two webinars this month to share information about the new reforms to the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program. If you have been told you weren’t eligible for loan forgiveness in the past, it’s possible that your eligibility has changed under these reforms. Some topics to be covered are:
- What changes to the PSLF Program mean to you
- How to access the Student Debt Navigator tool to automatically connect all your loans to the repayment program in one place. This tool is FREE to members. Through the tool you can:
- Check your eligibility for PSLF
- Get personalized repayment and forgiveness options
- Sign and submit paperwork for loan forgiveness
- Get one-on-one support from student loan experts
Tuesday, February 22nd at 4:30 PM OR Wednesday, February 23rd at 4:30 PM Register today!
- February 16th, 4:30-6:30 PM: PAT Rep Assembly
PAT Committee Meetings- Join the committee mailing list to receive a Zoom Link.
- February 23rd, 4:30-6:30 PM: IPD Committee Meeting
- March 2nd, 4:30-6:30 PM: Legislative Committee Meeting
- March 2nd, 4:30-6:30 PM: Membership Committee Meeting
- March 2nd, 4:30-6:30 PM: Racial Equity Committee Meeting
- March 9th, 4:30-6:30 PM: Social Justice/Community Outreach Committee Meeting
- March 9th, 4:30-6:30 PM: Substitute Committee Meeting
**Unless otherwise noted, all PAT committee meetings will be held virtually on Zoom for the time being
Upcoming OEA Training and Events:
- February 17th, 4:30-6:00 PM: New Educator Tool Belt Series: Addressing Challenging Behaviors Register today!
- February 22nd, 4:30-5:30 PM: OEA Student Loan Forgiveness Seminar RSVP today!
- February 23rd, 4:30-5:30 PM: OEA Student Loan Forgiveness Seminar RSVP today!
- February 23rd, 4:00-5:00 PM: Racing Up! Talking about Race in the Classroom RSVP today!