Your union is working on several fronts to help with the student loan debt crisis in this country. On an individual level, we want to help you better understand the Federal Loan Forgiveness programs, including the newly announced PSLF Waiver and to move you toward loan forgiveness.
Please join us Thursday, January 13th, 4:30-6:30 PM, on Zoom, to learn the facts about the current federal loan forgiveness programs and to gain access to the NEA Member Benefits Loan Forgiveness Navigation tool available at www.neamb.com/start.
PAT Committee Meetings- Join the committee mailing list to receive a Zoom Link.
- January 19th, 4:30-6:30 PM: Bargaining Committee Meeting
- January 19th, 4:30-6:30 PM: Instructional Professional Development Committee Meeting
- January 26th, 4:30-6:30 PM: Legislative Committee Meeting
- January 26th, 4:30-6:30 PM: Membership Committee Meeting
- January 26th, 4:30-6:30 PM: Racial Equity Committee Meeting
- February 2nd, 4:30-6:30 PM: Social Justice/Community Outreach Committee Meeting
- February 2nd, 4:30-6:30 PM: Substitute Committee Meeting
**All PAT committee meetings will be held virtually on Zoom for the time being
Other PAT Events:
- January 13th, 4:30-6:30 PM on Zoom: Navigating the Student Loan Forgiveness Quagmire: Upcoming Webinar. RSVP today!
Upcoming OEA Training and Events:
- January 13th, 4:00-5:00 PM: Rethinking Grading - Webinar
- January 13th, 4:30-5:45 PM: Online Licensure Workshop
- January 20th, 4:30-5:30 PM: New Educator Tool Belt Series: Preventing Bias-Based Bullying Register today!
- February 22nd, OEA Student Loan Forgiveness Seminar RSVP today!
- February 23rd, OEA Student Loan Forgiveness Seminar RSVP today!